Video Visiting Hours:
Monday through Friday
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Monday through Thursday
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Securus Video Visitation Hours (At Home):
Sunday through Saturday
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, 6:30 – 8:00 PM
There is no visitation on legal holidays.
- Visitation will be conducted by video.
- All visits must be prescheduled by the visitor.
- Any scheduled visits may be observed on the visitation monitor.
- On-site visiting times are Mon.-Fri. 1 PM to 4 PM, and Mon.-Thurs. 6:30 PM to 8 PM.
- Remote visits are Sun-Fri 9 AM – 11 AM. 1 PM – 4 PM. 7 PM – 9 PM.
- Inmates may have up to 3 visits per week.
- Each individual visitor may visit only once per day, however, may visit more than once per week, as long as the inmate does not exceed his/her allot visits.
- Visitors are required to produce a picture I.D. and must be over the age of 18, or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Inmates will fill out a visiting card, which is kept on file. To make changes to a visiting card, a new complete card must be filled out, dated, and dropped in the mailbox in a housing unit. Visitation cards may be obtained through your Pod Officer. Handwriting must be legible.
- Failure to turn in a Visiting Card will result in NO visitation.
- Special visits must be approved at least 24 hours in advance and scheduled by the prospective visitor by calling the Jail Commander or his designee at (219) 477-3000. Special visitors must explain a special hardship. An inmate may receive no more than one special visit per month and it will be counted towards a weekly visit session.
- Inmates and visitors are to conduct themselves in an acceptable fashion. Profanity, uncontrolled children, raised voices, or displays of obscene gestures will result in the visit being terminated, and possibly the visitor being banned from future visits, or the inmate may lose his/her visiting privileges.